I'm a noob regarding Linux. I've learned some skills regards windows computer for simple issues, and therefore, I'm the computer technician for my family and friends. But I do not have enough knowledge of windows or other OS's to solve specific, more difficult issues.
Most of the knowledge I've gained, comes from just doing and finding out and also from posting questions on fora.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jan 26 '14 at 16:07
- Unix & Linux 397 397 33 gold badges55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 221 221 11 gold badge33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Web Applications 81 81 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Super User 63 63 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Ebooks 61 61 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →