dr Hannibal Lecter
At the time of writing this, I have 6+ years of work experience, mostly web projects but also other types.
I've used various languages and frameworks: PHP, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, Crystal Reports, MySQL, Informix, jQuery, CakePHP, Subversion, Git, and unfortunately even C. I've also played with Sqlite, RoR, Python, GTK (etc) but I have never done a real project with them to call myself an expert.
I am of curious nature and like to learn new things, languages, tools and project management related stuff.
Lately I've been educating myself about all things Agile which are non-existant in the company I work in (far fowls have fair feathers?).
Member for 9 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 17 '12 at 22:04
- Stack Overflow 6.2k 6.2k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 2k 2k 1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 493 493 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 420 420 11 gold badge77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 77 PHPUnit: how do I mock multiple method calls with multiple arguments?
- 42 NetBeans PHP code completion for own code
- 38 What is so wrong with extract()?
- 30 Choosing a licence for open source projects
- 28 How do I decide whether to use 可以, 会 or 能?
- 24 How to test the tests?
- 24 Best practice in CakePHP for saving data, using models in component
- View more network posts →