Currently working as a Mechanical Engineer. I studied Fluid Dynamics at Uni, so I know a fair bit about many classical physics topics, particularly Mechanics, Fluids, Structures and Thermo. I've always enjoyed Physics and I'm really glad I found this site. I hope to be able to share some of my knowledge with others and try to expand my own knowledge at the same time.
Member for 6 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 23 '14 at 19:59
- The Workplace 4.8k 4.8k 55 gold badges1313 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Politics 4.7k 4.7k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Physics 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge88 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Academia 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 111 How do I stop my colleague trying to convince me that I'm trans?
- 106 Trouble with boss shooting me down and telling me to just accept things the way they are
- 103 How can I know if a 100% working-from-home job is for me?
- 57 How can we see a beam of light?
- 52 What is the logic behind charging tax _in the form of money_ for owning property when the property does not produce money?
- 51 Is it possible to start a PhD at 36 without taking a huge hit financially?
- 49 Why do the US media keep claiming that Iran is violating their nuclear deal even though the deal was withdrawn by the US?
- View more network posts →