Member for 10 years, 2 months
Control Systems Engineer.
Most people want to stick their head in the sand and ignore problems, in an effort to avoid conflict. I refuse to be that passive person. Problems are there to be fixed, which means that first they have to identified. Denial is not just a river in Egypt.
- Meta Stack Exchange 82.1k 82.1k 2020 gold badges184184 silver badges303303 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 21.5k 21.5k 3030 gold badges107107 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Super User 8.4k 8.4k 99 gold badges4747 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Web Applications 4.4k 4.4k 1313 gold badges3535 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 4.2k 4.2k 2626 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 318 The Complete Rate-Limiting Guide
- 312 Tab for questions that are labeled with favorite tags
- 310 The Complete Rate-Limiting Guide
- 199 How do I expand all columns in Excel spreadsheet?
- 153 How do you get a list of all starting services?
- 145 How to modify a URL to get a Google cached version of page?
- 122 Deleted Meta Questions Archive
- View more network posts →