Control Systems Engineer.
Most people want to stick their head in the sand and ignore problems, in an effort to avoid conflict. I refuse to be that passive person. Problems are there to be fixed, which means that first they have to identified. Denial is not just a river in Egypt.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 22 '14 at 0:24
- Meta Stack Exchange 80.8k 80.8k 1616 gold badges181181 silver badges298298 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 20.7k 20.7k 2929 gold badges103103 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Super User 8k 8k 88 gold badges4444 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 4.1k 4.1k 2525 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Web Applications 4k 4k 1111 gold badges3131 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 309 Tab for questions that are labeled with favorite tags
- 295 The Complete Rate-Limiting Guide
- 290 The Complete Rate-Limiting Guide
- 174 How do I expand all columns in Excel spreadsheet?
- 152 How do you get a list of all starting services?
- 127 How to modify a URL to get a Google cached version of page?
- 122 Deleted Meta Questions Archive
- View more network posts →