3d signal processing by day, 1d signal processing by night.
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 429 429 11 gold badge55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 269 269 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 171 171 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 131 131 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 32 How can I choose the Zoom virtual background feature using Ubuntu?
- 21 3d sliding window operation in Theano?
- 12 worker does not consume tasks after celery add_consumer is called
- 9 local price return and volume relationship
- 8 Constructing a multi-order Markov chain transition matrix in Matlab
- 8 Runtime Warning - Greenlet.greenlet size changed??
- 7 How do Chinese restaurants tenderize their meat?
- View more network posts →