Very passionate about the intersection of Big Data and Cloud technologies. I am a
Cloudera Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop,
Hortonworks Certified Apache Hadoop Java Developer,
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate and
AWS Certified Developer - Associate.
If interested Consulting/Projects/Trainings around Cloud and Big Data, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org. Currently I am conducting a training on AWS Development, more details here.
- Stack Overflow 29.4k 29.4k 1515 gold badges7474 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 4.1k 4.1k 1010 gold badges3636 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Super User 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Web Applications 139 139 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 131 131 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 350 What is the difference between git clone and checkout?
- 305 Spark - repartition() vs coalesce()
- 279 Java system properties and environment variables
- 121 How does Hadoop process records split across block boundaries?
- 61 Setting the number of map tasks and reduce tasks
- 59 How do I add/remove the "hidden" startup applications?
- 56 Environment variables in Eclipse
- View more network posts →