Very passionate about the intersection of Big Data and Cloud technologies. Interests also include exploring emerging and alternatives to main stream softwares. Can articulate at different levels (Architecting to Developing applications).
I am a
Cloudera Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop CDH4 Certification,
Hortonworks Certified Apache Hadoop Java Developer. I had been bitten by the AWS bug and so am a
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate and a
AWS Certified Developer - Associate.
If interested Consulting/Projects/Trainings around Cloud and Big Data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stack Overflow 28.5k 28.5k 1515 gold badges7373 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 4.1k 4.1k 99 gold badges3636 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Super User 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 131 131 44 bronze badges
- Computer Science 131 131 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 339 What is the difference between git clone and checkout?
- 271 Spark - repartition() vs coalesce()
- 269 Java system properties and environment variables
- 120 How does Hadoop process records split across block boundaries?
- 61 Setting the number of map tasks and reduce tasks
- 58 How do I add/remove the "hidden" startup applications?
- 56 Environment variables in Eclipse
- View more network posts →