- Stack Overflow 22.6k 22.6k 44 gold badges6161 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 18.6k 18.6k 1717 gold badges6262 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Super User 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.3k 2.3k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 173 umount: device is busy. Why?
- 139 umount: device is busy. Why?
- 95 Tarballing without Git metadata
- 67 Is there a command for running a script according to its shebang line?
- 65 Splitting command line args with GNU parallel
- 64 List the files accessed by a program
- 61 How do you run multiple programs in parallel from a bash script?
- View more network posts →