I’ve been working in the tech industry professionally for almost ten years and have worn multiple hats while doing so. I’ve helped co-found startups, served as a CTO, brought together and grown awesome engineering teams, architected advanced software systems to solve complex problems, programmed solutions end to end (fullstack) and contributed (and maintained) to a number open-source software projects. I like designing and building advanced (but not complex) systems to solve hard problems, and building/growing great engineering teams.
Top network posts
- 139 Difference between vim-gtk and vim-gnome
- 115 What is the difference between Hibernate and Suspend
- 78 How to add a user without /home?
- 65 How can I restart Compiz from a TTY? (& Related, how can I set up a fallback WM?)
- 38 How do I develop .NET apps on Ubuntu?
- 36 How do I develop .NET apps on Ubuntu?
- 27 Wireless networking not working after resume in Ubuntu 14.04
- View more network posts →