Trying to write Folkscode for the Internet of People. Code for which it is not important who wrote it, and it is still used by many.
My goal is to build a team that produces quality software. To achieve this goal I always improve both social and professional skills and keep in touch with talented people I would like to have in that team.
skills: extreme programming, certified scrum master, cryptography integration, coach, configuration management, OOP, UML, Rust, Python, Java
Although I cannot keep up the pace with those youngsters who spit out answers in seconds - 3 at a time in parallel - but I am glad to help in less technological, more architectural questions here. #SOreadytohelp
Top network posts
- 28 How to connect a cdrom device to a kvm/qemu domain (using command-line tools)?
- 15 Can I rely on this to judge a square number in C++?
- 12 How to find out which installer package a given exe/dll belongs to
- 12 I cannot adjust screen brightness in Windows 10
- 9 Why can fixed-size arrays be on the stack, but str cannot?
- 8 Is it necessary to code unit tests for every single layer on an n-tier architecture?
- 7 Cannot login with old openid.org account any more
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.