Real name: Christian Lercher
Started programming when I was 7 years old (Basic on C64, then Assembler, later C/C++, and now mostly Java).
First Windows experience: ca 1993 (Win 3.11)
First Unix experience: 1998 (Solaris, then SuSE Linux, now mostly Debian/Ubuntu and MacOS).
I'm just as much interested in technical things, as in social topics, and economics. It really depends.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 10 '11 at 9:23
- Stack Overflow 35k 35k 1818 gold badges9595 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Server Fault 3.5k 3.5k 88 gold badges3131 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 687 687 22 gold badges77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 602 602 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 283 How to format a Java string with leading zero?
- 228 Eclipse: Files opened by multiple searches using same editor tab
- 137 Jump into interface implementation in Eclipse IDE
- 99 CSRF protection with CORS Origin header vs. CSRF token
- 99 Why do consoles sometimes hang forever when SSH connection breaks?
- 82 Ideal HTTP cache control headers for different types of resources
- 49 Debugger for Iptables
- View more network posts →