Real name: Christian Lercher
Started programming when I was 7 years old (Basic on C64, then Assembler, later C/C++, and now mostly Java).
First Windows experience: ca 1993 (Win 3.11)
First Unix experience: 1998 (Solaris, then SuSE Linux, now mostly Debian/Ubuntu and MacOS).
I'm just as much interested in technical things, as in social topics, and economics. It really depends.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 10 '11 at 9:23
- Stack Overflow 31.5k 31.5k 1717 gold badges9191 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.1k 2.1k 77 gold badges2828 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 661 661 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Area 51 509 509 99 bronze badges
- Super User 507 507 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 256 How to format a Java string with leading zero?
- 216 Eclipse: Files opened by multiple searches using same editor tab
- 135 Jump into interface implementation in Eclipse IDE
- 92 CSRF protection with CORS Origin header vs. CSRF token
- 89 Why do consoles sometimes hang forever when SSH connection breaks?
- 81 Ideal HTTP cache control headers for different types of resources
- 47 Multiple indexes for a Java Collection - most basic solution?
- View more network posts →