I enjoy programming, mathematics and statistics. I'm interested in C++, Scala, R and Python, and I study mathematics in my spare time.
(My profile picture is from the Numberline Lane set of childrens' books for learning maths. I can be contacted via outlook.com, username tootone.)
London, United Kingdom
Member for 7 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 18 '14 at 13:33
- Stack Overflow 6.6k 6.6k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.8k 5.8k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 3.5k 3.5k 2323 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 581 581 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 80 What is the inverse of regularization strength in Logistic Regression? How should it affect my code?
- 51 Array bounds check efficiency in .net 4 and above
- 41 probability $2/4$ vs $3/6$
- 40 Derive Variance of regression coefficient in simple linear regression
- 39 What's 4 times more likely than 80%?
- 34 Whose shoulders did Newton stand on?
- 33 When is it safe to type less and drop curly braces in math mode
- View more network posts →