Jörg W Mittag
Not a software developer in the sense that I write software as part of my job or otherwise get paid to do so. Also, not a developer in the sense that I write software for others.
I write software for myself, often for no other reason than that I want to. (What I call recreational programming.)
Actually, I’m currently forcibly confined to recreational programming, as I’m looking for a job.
My current go-to language is Ruby, but I’m interested in all sorts of other languages as well: Newspeak, Seph, Ioke, Self, Io, Slate, Reia, Cobra, Fortress, Sapphire, Haskell, Scala, Clojure, Racket, Go, Fancy, Poison, and many more.
Top network posts
- 1106 Begin, Rescue and Ensure in Ruby?
- 1093 When monkey patching a method, can you call the overridden method from the new implementation?
- 599 Does ruby have real multithreading?
- 555 How to convert a normal Git repository to a bare one?
- 510 How do I clone a subdirectory only of a Git repository?
- 425 What is the difference between task and thread?
- 317 Does Ruby have a string.startswith("abc") built in method?
- View more network posts →