In my day job, I'm a DevOps Engineer. I have supported the backend for applications that help the global mailbox provider network to prevent SPAM and collect data to assist in SPAM & Email Fraud prevention. I automate virtual machine provisioning & software configuration with DevOps, CI/CD, Monitoring and Clustering technologies such as Chef, Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, GoCD, Kubernetes, Graphite, Grafana, Kafka, ElasticSearch etc...
For fun, I'm into Electronic Music Production, DJing, and Hardware & Circuit hacking.
- Stack Overflow 4.4k 4.4k 11 gold badge3333 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 2.7k 2.7k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Server Fault 997 997 88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Ask Different 990 990 99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 874 874 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 159 Command to list services that start on startup?
- 72 How to unify package installation tasks in ansible?
- 45 mysql sorting of version numbers
- 30 How to send data to local clipboard from a remote SSH session
- 30 Indenting code in Sublime text 2?
- 22 How to get Mouse buttons 4 / 5 (Browser back / Browser forward) working in Firefox?
- 21 Is it possible to set Gnome Terminal's title to "user@host" for whatever host I'm connected to?
- View more network posts →