Previously: Senior Member of Technical Staff at Oracle, developing the java compiler.
- https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3758606/how-to-convert-byte-size-into-human-readable-format-in-java/3758880#3758880 (apparently the most copied snippet on Stack Overflow!)
For a recent bio, check out my web page, http://aioo.be.
My StackRating badge:
Also, check out my new web page: Programming.Guide
- Stack Overflow 367.4k 367.4k 9191 gold badges748748 silver badges780780 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.9k 1.9k 44 gold badges1414 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 937 937 11 gold badge66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1313 How to convert byte size into human readable format in Java?
- 743 Why is executing Java code in comments with certain Unicode characters allowed?
- 670 How to append output to the end of a text file
- 531 What is the point of "final class" in Java?
- 448 Java abstract interface
- 440 Handling InterruptedException in Java
- 436 What is the difference between public, protected, package-private and private in Java?
- View more network posts →