Member for 8 years, 2 months
Numerical linear algebra. Matrix equations + control.
- Academia 39.5k 39.5k 1515 gold badges113113 silver badges169169 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 17.1k 17.1k 22 gold badges6666 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 9.5k 9.5k 66 gold badges3939 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Computational Science 7.8k 7.8k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 351 What is the use of percent signs (%) at the end of lines? (Why is my macro creating extra space?)
- 244 How to silence the voice that tells you you're being financially irresponsible by spending 4 to 6 years doing a PhD?
- 143 Stack Exchange and Stack Overflow have moved to CC BY-SA 4.0
- 124 Inadmissible theorems in research
- 119 Prohibited item forgotten in hand luggage: what to do with it?
- 117 My assessor is giving me spelling advice - but he's wrong
- 115 Whether to tell his prospective employer that a new male post doc opposes affirmative action for women in academia?
- View more network posts →