- Physics 100.8k 100.8k 2525 gold badges239239 silver badges490490 bronze badges
- Mathematica 8.8k 8.8k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Academia 6.3k 6.3k 2626 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2k 2k 1414 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.9k 1.9k 1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 379 What is Chirped Pulse Amplification, and why is it important enough to warrant a Nobel Prize?
- 269 What is Chirped Pulse Amplification, and why is it important enough to warrant a Nobel Prize?
- 199 Seeing something from only one angle means you have only seen (what?)% of its surface area at most?
- 185 Why is it "bad taste" to have a dimensional quantity in the argument of a logarithm or exponential function?
- 173 Would a pin head heated to 15 million degrees Celsius kill everyone in a 1000 mile radius?
- 163 Have researchers managed to "reverse time"? If so, what does that mean for physics?
- View more network posts →