- Physics 88.8k 88.8k 2323 gold badges225225 silver badges458458 bronze badges
- Mathematica 5.8k 5.8k 2828 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Academia 5.1k 5.1k 2626 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.6k 1.6k 1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.5k 1.5k 1313 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 372 What is Chirped Pulse Amplification, and why is it important enough to warrant a Nobel Prize?
- 265 What is Chirped Pulse Amplification, and why is it important enough to warrant a Nobel Prize?
- 199 Seeing something from only one angle means you have only seen (what?)% of its surface area at most?
- 184 Why is it "bad taste" to have a dimensional quantity in the argument of a logarithm or exponential function?
- 170 Would a pin head heated to 15 million degrees Celsius kill everyone in a 1000 mile radius?
- 160 Have researchers managed to "reverse time"? If so, what does that mean for physics?
- View more network posts →