A autodidact software developer since the mid-80's I ran a successful consulting business for 25 years. I have worked for everything startups and international companies that do billions of dollars a quarter in profit.
As a technology consultant I made a career out of finding the next job, learning more about my clients business than they knew and giving them direction to future successes. I have comprehensive experience with both software and hardware development companies.
I have extensive experience as a hiring manager as well, earned from years of experience building, teaching and managing creative Agile Technical teams.
Extensive Answers are in my StackOverflow GitHub Answer Repository.
- Software Engineering 20.2k 20.2k 66 gold badges4646 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- The Workplace 5.4k 5.4k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.7k 1.7k 1212 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 371 371 11 gold badge33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 473 Should we avoid object creation in Java?
- 342 How can I overcome "years of experience" requirements when applying to positions?
- 184 Are single-character constants better than literals?
- 74 What is the benefit of not using Hungarian notation?
- 69 How do I redirect subdomains to a different port on the same server?
- 67 How do I redirect subdomains to a different port on the same server?
- 62 Come Take a Look at our New Contributor Indicator!
- View more network posts →