At young age I already had much interest for computers. It all started with a book about QBasic which got me hooked to programming. Experimented and made lots of little programs for myself. Later on, I started doing more with web development, mainly PHP.
Nowadays I'm a professional webdeveloper mainly developping in PHP. In my own time I also do little projects in Python.
Member for 10 years, 2 months
6 profile views
Last seen Aug 19 '16 at 4:00
- Stack Overflow 87.3k 87.3k 2323 gold badges9090 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 7.8k 7.8k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 917 917 33 gold badges1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 915 915 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 273 273 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 3802 How do you create a remote Git branch?
- 1033 Resolve Git merge conflicts in favor of their changes during a pull
- 761 Change folder permissions and ownership
- 469 Git checkout: updating paths is incompatible with switching branches
- 307 How to save a git commit message from windows cmd?
- 261 How to retrieve Request Payload
- 261 How to get MD5 sum of a string using python?
- View more network posts →