I'm a data scientist with about around 12 years of daily experience programming in scripting languages like
R, a good understanding of computer science theory, a decent understanding of statistics theory, some experience with molecular biology and medicine (high depth in neurooncology), and some exposure to cheminformatics.
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
Member for 8 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 21 '12 at 19:35
Top network posts
- 30 sudo killall coreaudiod made it so I don't have any sound at all
- 21 fatal error: Python.h: No such file or directory
- 11 Meaning of BWA-MEM MAPQ scores
- 7 How can I get Git to follow symlinks?
- 6 How do I disable the media keys (play, pause, skip, etc.) on the macOS login window?
- 6 What are ways to speed up seaborns pairplot
- 5 Is it possible to use the 'screen' command to work with files on an encrypted home directory?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 1 '16