- Unix & Linux 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 271 271 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Code Golf 259 259 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Ebooks 193 193 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 27 In bash, read after a pipe is not setting values
- 21 Command to convert an upper-case string to lower-case?
- 18 How to tell Linux Kernel > 3.0 to completely ignore a failing disk?
- 18 No domain defined in /etc/resolv.conf
- 16 Why real time can be lower than user time
- 14 How do I wait on a program started in another shell
- 14 Stop printer jobs from terminal
- View more network posts →