I was asked once, “You’re a smart man. Why aren’t you rich?” I replied, “You’re a rich man. Why aren’t you smart?”
Romania - Currently Italy
Member for 8 years
138 profile views
Last seen Sep 6 '15 at 15:40
- Ask Ubuntu 148.7k 148.7k 4242 gold badges302302 silver badges374374 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Super User 221 221 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Biology 201 201 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1275 Is there a command to list all users? Also to add, delete, modify users, in the terminal?
- 1121 How can I recursively delete all files of a specific extension in the current directory?
- 1090 How to increment a variable in bash?
- 544 How to make 'python' program command execute Python 3?
- 468 What is the difference between adduser and useradd?
- 225 How to read complete line in 'for' loop with spaces
- 204 How do I get details about a package which isn't installed?
- View more network posts →