I was asked once, “You’re a smart man. Why aren’t you rich?” I replied, “You’re a rich man. Why aren’t you smart?”
Romania - Currently Italy
Member for 8 years, 4 months
138 profile views
Last seen Sep 6 '15 at 15:40
- Ask Ubuntu 151.5k 151.5k 4343 gold badges303303 silver badges382382 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Super User 221 221 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Biology 201 201 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1288 Is there a command to list all users? Also to add, delete, modify users, in the terminal?
- 1171 How can I recursively delete all files of a specific extension in the current directory?
- 1099 How to increment a variable in bash?
- 570 How to make 'python' program command execute Python 3?
- 481 What is the difference between adduser and useradd?
- 235 How to read complete line in 'for' loop with spaces
- 212 How do I get details about a package which isn't installed?
- View more network posts →