I was asked once, “You’re a smart man. Why aren’t you rich?” I replied, “You’re a rich man. Why aren’t you smart?”
Romania - Currently Italy
Member for 7 years, 3 months
135 profile views
Last seen Sep 6 '15 at 15:40
- Ask Ubuntu 140.2k 140.2k 3939 gold badges287287 silver badges358358 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Super User 213 213 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Biology 201 201 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1229 A command to list all users? And how to add, delete, modify users?
- 1046 How to increment a variable in bash?
- 974 How can I recursively delete all files of a specific extension in the current directory?
- 457 How to make 'python' program command execute Python 3?
- 425 What is the difference between adduser and useradd?
- 209 How to read complete line in 'for' loop with spaces
- 180 How do I get details about a package which isn't installed?
- View more network posts →