I'm a software developer addicted to usable software. I like passwordless, social authentication and being social as a real person. I love Linux, cross-platform (and mobile) solutions, programming in general (Python, Java, C#, C, C++, CSS, web standards, databases), usability, and telling others how to write maintainable code. And how intranets are done the right way. – I know, I'm terrible!
- Stack Overflow 10.2k 10.2k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 541 541 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 441 441 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Server Fault 385 385 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- DevOps 356 356 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 718 How do I find the location of my Python site-packages directory?
- 126 Is it possible for image to have multiple tags?
- 42 How to cURL an Authenticated Django App?
- 34 How can I use sed to replace a multi-line string?
- 28 Citrix receiver 13.10 on Ubuntu 18.04.1
- 24 Is there a [ci skip] option in GitLab CI?
- 17 zcat/gzcat works in linux, not on osx. general linux/osx compatibility
- View more network posts →