I am a geek, who likes Linux, and stays away from Windows. I work in computers, networking and such, all on Linux machines. Windows is barely a dumb terminal to my Linux servers.
Member for 9 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 17 '11 at 14:57
- Ask Ubuntu 5k 5k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Super User 2.6k 2.6k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 425 425 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Ask Different 213 213 11 gold badge33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 199 199 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 278 How to get the MD5 hash of a string directly in the terminal?
- 44 How to swap the "fn" use of Function keys on an Apple Keyboard in Linux
- 24 How can I get a DisplayLink USB monitor work under Ubuntu?
- 20 How do you know when to use SHIFT+INSERT vs CTRL-V vs right-click-paste to paste?
- 15 How do I know if a laptop will work with Ubuntu?
- 15 Can I charge a computer through its USB port?
- 15 Why does my name resolution hit the DNS even with a hosts file entry?
- View more network posts →