I am a geek, who likes Linux, and stays away from Windows. I work in computers, networking and such, all on Linux machines. Windows is barely a dumb terminal to my Linux servers.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 17 '11 at 14:57
- Ask Ubuntu 4.7k 4.7k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Super User 2.5k 2.5k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 425 425 11 gold badge33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Ask Different 213 213 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 179 179 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 252 How to get the MD5 hash of a string directly in the terminal?
- 43 How to swap the "fn" use of Function keys on an Apple Keyboard in Linux
- 24 How can I get a DisplayLink USB monitor work under Ubuntu?
- 20 How do you know when to use SHIFT+INSERT vs CTRL-V vs right-click-paste to paste?
- 15 How do I know if a laptop will work with Ubuntu?
- 15 Can I charge a computer through its USB port?
- 14 On Ubuntu 9.10, where is the xorg.conf file in Karmic Koala?
- View more network posts →