My Apologies if I don't respond to a comment you left on a question/answer. Although I try to respond to as many as I can, some of them get lost in the bunches of notifications.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
14 profile views
Last seen Aug 5 '11 at 3:16
- Ask Ubuntu 2.5k 2.5k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Web Applications 271 271 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Photography 193 193 44 bronze badges
- Super User 181 181 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Arqade 125 125 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 55 How do I make a program auto-start every time I log in?
- 32 How can I become the owner of a file/folder that root owns?
- 23 Performance being really choppy with ATI drivers
- 16 What's the difference between All, Most, and Only Important updates on Facebook?
- 14 How can I remove orphaned start menu entries?
- 9 Dust-like speck visible every few pictures — is it dust, or worse?
- 9 What do I put in the "Search Domains" field?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
13 Unanswered questions, what do we do? Apr 29 '11
3 Reopening of a closed question? May 28 '11
0 Is editing too much, an annoyance? [duplicate] May 1 '11