Member for 8 years, 5 months
I'm quite new in the Linux world but very enthusiastic about it. I like most Ubuntu and Ubuntu-based distro, not because the others are ugly (cos they are not) but because I didn't get to connect them to Internet.
I also like and wont to learn new interesting things related to the IT world, things that are not only beautiful in an abstract way but it could be useful in life (in a more practical lucrative way).
I am also interested in improving my English because it is not my mother tongue so I don't master it. But practice makes perfect, so I keep a blog in English and I am active on English-speaking forums and online communities, like this. :-)
Top network posts
- 150 How to install VirtualBox from command line?
- 92 How do I check if I have a 32-bit or a 64-bit OS?
- 28 How can I run Disk Utility in terminal via a comand line?
- 12 Video editing app for lowering background noise while evidentiating slow voice?
- 11 Why are there so many console messages from GTK+ applications?
- 7 What app or extension do I need to open a Windows cursor - .cur - file?
- 6 What is the meaning of .lnk extension?
- View more network posts →