Professionally, I'm a Site Reliability Engineer at Google. In previous jobs I was primarily a C++ software engineer working with embedded Linux devices. In my spare time (hah!), I like to develop video games.
Member for 10 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 23 '10 at 18:25
- Stack Overflow 52k 52k 2727 gold badges136136 silver badges217217 bronze badges
- Game Development 7.5k 7.5k 55 gold badges3333 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.4k 1.4k 1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Physics 255 255 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 233 233 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 994 When should I write the keyword 'inline' for a function/method?
- 271 Skip List vs. Binary Search Tree
- 261 read subprocess stdout line by line
- 156 _DEBUG vs NDEBUG
- 139 When should I use a fixed or variable time step?
- 135 In C/C++ what's the simplest way to reverse the order of bits in a byte?
- 120 How does entity communication work?
- View more network posts →