Professionally, I'm a Site Reliability Engineer at Google. In previous jobs I was primarily a C++ software engineer working with embedded Linux devices. In my spare time (hah!), I like to develop video games.
Member for 10 years, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 23 '10 at 18:25
- Stack Overflow 51.3k 51.3k 2626 gold badges134134 silver badges215215 bronze badges
- Game Development 7.4k 7.4k 55 gold badges3232 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.4k 1.4k 1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Physics 255 255 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 233 233 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 969 When should I write the keyword 'inline' for a function/method?
- 265 Skip List vs. Binary Search Tree
- 253 read subprocess stdout line by line
- 153 _DEBUG vs NDEBUG
- 138 When should I use a fixed or variable time step?
- 133 In C/C++ what's the simplest way to reverse the order of bits in a byte?
- 119 How does entity communication work?
- View more network posts →