Daniel Hakimi is a patent attorney reviewing intellectual property issues for IBM. His work includes review of both proprietary and FOSS licenses, contributions to Free software projects, patent issues, nondisclosure agreements, and more. He is an alumnus of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, where he received degrees in Computer Science and Philosophy, and the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law. He enjoys judging moot court competitions, watching absurdist comedy, and preaching about the virtues of software freedom and decentralized networks.
Bar admissions: New York (2016) and USPTO (2018)
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Open Source 351 351 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- The Workplace 261 261 44 bronze badges
- User Experience 256 256 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 209 Add Variables to Tuple
- 50 How can I automatically shutdown the system after a specific time?
- 17 Is it inappropriate to invite all my coworkers except for one person to a private event?
- 16 How do I update Ubuntu?
- 15 Loading YouTube API in jQuery
- 12 Where is the Flash in Chrome?
- 11 What does it mean to mount something?
- View more network posts →