The network has come full circle, and became its own antithesis: StackExpertsExchange, so to speak: "the rules are for the masses, but we will only uphold them when it suits us." Cases in point: relicensing to cc-by-sa-4.0 and GoFundMonica. The severity and frequency of such incidents is massively increasing - too much to be a coincidence.
This place has changed from an indispensable fount of knowledge to a dystopian wasteland; perhaps this was only a wakeup call, perhaps it was 2019. https://meta.stackexchange.com/questions/333965/firing-mods-and-forced-relicensing-is-stack-exchange-still-interested-in-cooper
So long, and thanks for all the fish.
Probably not here.
Member for 9 years, 4 months
5 profile views
Last seen Nov 26 at 11:17
- Stack Overflow 83.6k 83.6k 4242 gold badges163163 silver badges220220 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.2k 6.2k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Super User 2.3k 2.3k 1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2k 2k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.6k 1.6k 1515 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 758 Use grep --exclude/--include syntax to not grep through certain files
- 499 How do MySQL indexes work?
- 485 How to do a regular expression replace in MySQL?
- 427 Cookie blocked/not saved in IFRAME in Internet Explorer
- 391 Cookie blocked/not saved in IFRAME in Internet Explorer
- 279 MySQL: Insert record if not exists in table
- 272 REST HTTP status codes for failed validation or invalid duplicate
- View more network posts →