I'm a software engineer / SRE for Colaberry, contracting with Bayer Crop Science's Location360 team.
Most of my time is spent with AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, and Argo (Workflows and CD). These are part of the infrastructure used to run machine learning and other analytics on geospatial data. I also work with a variety of programming languages running on those tools, such as Scala and Python.
My past work ranges from full-stack development (C# ASP.NET Web Forms + TypeScript frontend) to backend Scala API design/development.
I'm a developer because the open source community welcomed me years ago. If you're just getting started in programming, feel free to reach out. I'm always happy to help!
- Ask Ubuntu 25.2k 25.2k 99 gold badges3838 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.8k 4.8k 22 gold badges3434 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- WordPress Development 659 659 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 562 562 88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1356 "The following packages have been kept back:" Why and how do I solve it?
- 377 How can I install just security updates from the command line?
- 150 How do I find out which repository a package comes from?
- 113 What's the difference between package managers?
- 101 How can I play encrypted DVD movies?
- 50 How can I contribute to Ubuntu?
- 47 How can PPAs be removed?
- View more network posts →