I am a psychiatrist.
Technology is my hobby.
I've been teaching myself since I was a kid from Basic (from the old MSX computer) through Bash and Python.
In 2008 I've migrated to Linux (mainly Ubuntu) and I'm very confident in the open source philosophy.
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Member for 10 years, 2 months
11 profile views
Last seen Nov 13 '19 at 19:12
Top network posts
- 249 How to open a PDF file from terminal?
- 151 How can I specify the default save directory for gnome-screenshot?
- 148 Changing colors for user, host, directory information in terminal command prompt
- 82 How do I navigate to a samba location I've mounted in Nautilus on the command line?
- 81 How to fix "W: Duplicate sources.list entry"?
- 79 Why do I get "No root file system is defined" when I try install in one partition?
- 71 How do I disable the Super key?
- View more network posts →