I am a psychiatrist.
Technology is my hobby.
I've been teaching myself since I was a kid from Basic (from the old MSX computer) through Bash and Python.
In 2008 I've migrated to Linux (mainly Ubuntu) and I'm very confident in the open source philosophy.
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Member for 9 years, 4 months
11 profile views
Last seen Nov 13 '19 at 19:12
Top network posts
- 230 How to open a PDF file from terminal?
- 148 How can I specify the default save directory for gnome-screenshot?
- 144 Changing colors for user, host, directory information in terminal command prompt
- 81 How to fix "W: Duplicate sources.list entry"?
- 76 How do I navigate to a samba location I've mounted in Nautilus on the command line?
- 71 How do I disable the Super key?
- 64 Why do I get "No root file system is defined" when I try install in one partition?
- View more network posts →