England, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 7 months
Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 41 Why is integer assignment on a naturally aligned variable atomic on x86?
- 23 Why does Rust not have a return value in the main function, and how to return a value anyway?
- 13 How can I make a Rust function accept any floating type as an argument
- 12 Is copy.copy different from assignment in python
- 8 How to get every subset of a vector in Rust?
- 7 Can I apply must_use to a function result?
- 7 Getting gpsd address for ntpd
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.