In my experience, all too often, people who know very little, read an answer and decide that they disagree. Unfortunately, they have the same voting rights as people who might know a thing or two about the subject.
Before downvoting, get a sense of whether I know what I'm talking about:
Member for 6 years, 5 months
12 profile views
Last seen Jan 30 at 8:52
Top network posts
- 169 How do I avoid the "self.x = x; self.y = y; self.z = z" pattern in __init__?
- 106 Why, in ancient battles, did being encircled mean defeat?
- 48 Why is writing to memory much slower than reading it?
- 34 How can I view someone's comment history on GitHub?
- 32 Why does the victim have to press charges?
- 31 Why isn't 'nullptr' in the 'std' namespace?
- 24 Is Haskell appropriate for long-running applications?
- View more network posts →