I'm interrested in many things: Shell Scripting, Photography (especially spontaneous portraits), computer security & networks, Nature, Relaxation Massage techniques, Music, etc.
If I helped you, that makes me happy! I like sharing, and helping others. However, if you insist... you can buy me a coffee
In programming/Shell scripting, I place portability above all, as people sometimes work on very old systems whithout any GNU niceties and taken-for-granted features (ex: tar's removal of the leading "/" when extracting files...). I prefer simple to read (and re-use & adapt) answers to clever one-liners.
In Photography, I try to keep it as close to the subject as possible (candid portraits, lack of (or very minimal) editing)
In security I'm completely on the White-Hat side. I try to find the behind-the-appearance real cause for a failure/breach/suspicious activity.
- Unix & Linux 5.3k 5.3k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.5k 3.5k 1313 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 906 906 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 888 888 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 59 Goodbye, Prettify. Hello highlight.js! Swapping out our Syntax Highlighter
- 39 Western film with a train crash which triggered time travel
- 39 Does vi silently add a newline (LF) at the end of file?
- 33 Calling one Bash script from another Script passing it arguments with quotes and spaces
- 29 /dev/null file became regular file
- 26 What's the story behind Super Cow Powers?
- 21 book identification - A Magician lives as a bum, hiding in a big [modern] city
- View more network posts →