Currently still making the big leap from 9.10 karmic to 12.04.1 LTS, ah and now 14.04. 18.04...
My *X socialization was (in that order): HP-UX, Aegis/Domain-OS/Domain-IX, Digital, AIX, Slackware, Redhat, Ubuntu. SUN only marginally.
When I hear
TL;DR, I still think "to left", "define region".
Member for 8 years, 7 months
10 profile views
Last seen Oct 27 '20 at 22:38
- Stack Overflow 10.2k 10.2k 1212 gold badges9393 silver badges183183 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.7k 2.7k 1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 221 221 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- German Language 161 161 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 92 Some fast way to save and restore tabs of Terminal?
- 72 How does copy-paste work with xterm?
- 57 Rearranging variable_names
- 51 Prolog map procedure that applies predicate to list elements
- 48 What is the difference between ' and " in Prolog?
- 43 Definition of a path/trail/walk
- 42 What is the logical 'not' in Prolog?
- View more network posts →