Currently still making the big leap from 9.10 karmic to 12.04.1 LTS, ah and now 14.04. 18.04...
My *X socialization was (in that order): HP-UX, Aegis/Domain-OS/Domain-IX, Digital, AIX, Slackware, Redhat, Ubuntu. SUN only marginally.
When I hear
TL;DR, I still think "to left", "define region".
Member for 7 years, 6 months
10 profile views
Last seen Apr 10 at 21:27
- Stack Overflow 10.2k 10.2k 1010 gold badges8585 silver badges170170 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.7k 2.7k 1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 221 221 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- German Language 161 161 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 82 Some fast way to save and restore tabs of Terminal?
- 66 How does copy-paste work with xterm?
- 56 Rearranging variable_names
- 47 Prolog map procedure that applies predicate to list elements
- 44 What is the difference between ' and " in Prolog?
- 40 Reification of term equality/inequality
- 39 Definition of a path/trail/walk
- View more network posts →