Ph.D in Information Technology
My main field of qualification and research is the Information Security.
I currently work as an engineer at Aesculap to develop Computer Assistance software for Orthopedic Surgery.
Top network posts
- 166 Meltdown and Spectre Attacks
- 120 Meltdown and Spectre Attacks
- 100 Why don't universities reveal the extra time they give to students with disabilities when taking exams?
- 91 How do I ward properly in League of Legends?
- 82 Make a hard link without extra programs in Windows 7
- 78 Why can protocols on higher layers be left unchanged?
- 64 Can or should whitelisting replace encryption?
- View more network posts →