Quebec City, Canada
Member for 8 years, 10 months
Master student in Electrical Engineering. My subject is about simulation of optical communication systems using auto-adaptive importance sampling methods.
- Stack Overflow 19k 19k 2121 gold badges7777 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 393 393 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 358 358 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Computational Science 201 201 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Super User 181 181 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 250 What is the purpose of the -m switch?
- 131 How to work with complex numbers in C?
- 92 How to copy data from a numpy array to another
- 83 How to generate random colors in matplotlib?
- 78 Can i cycle through line styles in matplotlib
- 77 matplotlib: 2 different legends on same graph
- 72 Can a local variable's memory be accessed outside its scope?
- View more network posts →