By default I build Go backends with AngularJS frontends. Thanks to Ionic and Electron this even works for mobile and desktop apps.
Bash, PHP, Python, Node.js, and random linux libraries are used for specific tasks because of the size of the ecosystems or libraries for odd jobs.
Top network posts
- 315 When should I use Memcache instead of Memcached?
- 217 How can I prevent SQL injection in PHP?
- 181 How do you see recent SVN log entries?
- 153 How do you add a certificate authority (CA) to Ubuntu?
- 148 How do I view an older version of an SVN file?
- 147 Formatting Phone Numbers in PHP
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14