- Stack Overflow 13.8k 13.8k 55 gold badges3232 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Cryptography 6.2k 6.2k 11 gold badge3131 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2k 2k 1212 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 447 447 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Information Security 378 378 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 605 Move an array element from one array position to another
- 85 When Jedi lose parts of their body, does their midi-chlorian count and strength in the Force diminish?
- 81 Why did the Jedi want to bring balance to the Force?
- 67 window.location versus just location
- 56 Is truncating a SHA512 hash to the first 160 bits as secure as using SHA1?
- 43 Check if a timeout has been cleared?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14