I've asked my share of stupid questions. Everyone has. How else do you learn from your mistakes?
On the same token, I've helped many others with their stupid questions. I'm glad to be able to be the person that helped a younger, more inexperienced version of myself.
Member for 6 years, 6 months
12 profile views
Last seen Jun 21 '18 at 15:49
Top network posts
- 35 How to get a HashMap value with three values
- 25 WebTorrent player
- 8 Healthcare company uses keyloggers for security purposes. Is this normal?
- 7 Does verifying an additional fraction of a file decrease the chances of collision?
- 7 Separate Thread Pools for I/O and CPU Tasks
- 5 Why can't I open most of the onion sites?
- 5 PHP Authentication Security
- View more network posts →