I've asked my share of stupid questions. Everyone has. How else do you learn from your mistakes?
On the same token, I've helped many others with their stupid questions. I'm glad to be able to be the person that helped a younger, more inexperienced version of myself.
Member for 7 years, 3 months
12 profile views
Last seen Dec 1 '19 at 20:32
- Stack Overflow 967 967 1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Code Review 718 718 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Tor 271 271 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Information Security 245 245 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 199 199 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 38 How to get a HashMap value with three values
- 25 WebTorrent player
- 8 Healthcare company uses keyloggers for security purposes. Is this normal?
- 7 Does verifying an additional fraction of a file decrease the chances of collision?
- 7 Separate Thread Pools for I/O and CPU Tasks
- 5 Why can't I open most of the onion sites?
- 5 PHP Authentication Security
- View more network posts →