I am using Ubuntu from November 2010. That time the latest was Ubuntu 10.10, so I started with it and moved to LTS versions over the time. I have some experience as a unix admin in the past.
My current work involves with a startup in healthcare IT domain with user friendly, high quality hospital management software for Indian Market and we run Ubuntu top to bottom within company and recommend to customers to keep TCO low. Helped around 20 hospitals to migrate their computers to Ubuntu, that makes around 300+ computers running on Ubuntu and about same number of new users to Ubuntu. That is apart from many of my friends whom I could convince to embrace ubuntu.
Member for 10 years, 2 months
11 profile views
Last seen Mar 1 at 14:08
- Ask Ubuntu 3k 3k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Christianity 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Area 51 311 311 77 bronze badges
- Hardware Recommendations 284 284 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 237 237 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 sudo chown -R root:myusername /var/lib/php/session (what should I put in username)?
- 27 What is the meaning of "let the dead bury their dead"?
- 19 difference between rsyslogd and syslogd
- 18 What is a guardian angel?
- 16 How to setup static IP in Ubuntu Server 12.04?
- 14 How to secure grub recovery mode
- 13 How to interpret Genesis 25:1-2?
- View more network posts →