2 votes

How to write the grave accent to add code in the comment section?

As far as I can see, the ` is the top left standard key (to the left of the 1) on both US an UK keyboards. Images from Wikipedia. UK Keyboard: US Keyboard:

Only top scored, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible