In the case of when the question meets most of the following criteria:
- The question appears to be of decent quality (i.e., it's a legitimate question, it is not spam, it stays within community guidelines, and it remains salvageable through edits)
- The question is not a Community Wiki
- The question is about a problem specific to that user's system (or at least no one else seems to be having the same issue)
- The user's account no longer exists, so they can't follow up with additional information or accept an answer
- The question is very old and hasn't been updated in a long time (i.e., months or years)
...then I'd say flagging as Too Localized seems to me to be the most appropriate option.
(I'd like to present Why does pressing Alt + Tab cause a freeze? as an example of where this may be appropriate.)