This question already has an answer here:

What option does a user have if he/she feels their questions has been inappropriately closed? Can they protest and get the topic reopened?

marked as duplicate by Seth, Amith KK, kiri, Mateo, Maythux Feb 17 '14 at 10:32

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • Maybe not a duplicate question but the answer would be duplicate. Thanks. – Sean Feb 17 '14 at 0:19

Browse other questions tagged .