I just voted to close this Debian question. There are a bunch of Debian questions that are open though; when is it appropriate to close a Debian question?
I think that Debian user-style questions be flagged so it can be migrated to unix.se.
However, in the case of questions that focus on how to work with Debian, like these should be most welcome:
- How is Ubuntu different from Debian?
- How do I propose my project to be part of Debian too?
- Tools to diff deb-src packages between ubuntu and debian repos
So I was thinking something like this for criteria:
- Does it help people understand our working relationship and the importance of Debian?
- Is it something that will help contributors work with Debian better?