I don't know how better to phrase this, so here are a few examples:
- Ubuntu Derivate with Rolling Release? Possible?
- Kiosk that is able to transfer videos to a thumb drive
- Is there any way a can buy on iTunes Store?
Basically, these are questions for which there is no answer that will satisfy the requirements of the asker. So should we...
- Answer "No. There is no existing solution to do that. Have a nice day."
- Flag as
- Leave the question be in hopes that future developments will allow a proper answer, or some guru will emerge with an unlikely perfect-match solution (eg "Yes, use UbuntuDerivativeFoo with KioskMaker iTunes edition.")