We've got a ton of incoming questions and I've realized some tags really do need some love, so I'm going to make a list of the worst ones:
Modified 11 years, 7 months ago
Viewed 82 times
Add a comment |
- broadcom - specifically questions having to do with BCM4311 need de duping.
- boot - IMO our worst tag, these are hard because they're "my computer won't boot"
- software-center - A bunch of these seem like bug reports.
- upgrade - Probably a bunch of too localized bug reports.
- nvidia-optimus - these are really troublesome in linux and we need a way to point everyone to one canonical question that makes sense for a bunch of people.
Basically go through a whole bunch of questions and reading them to see if the tag is appropriate? Yes? Oct 20, 2011 at 22:59
1@Luis No, the tags are appropriate, it's just they might contain a bunch of dupes and need a once over, for example today we had like 5 bcm4311 questions that could have been merged, things like that. Oct 21, 2011 at 3:57
Got it Bot. Will do, after all, robot will take over the world. Better start respecting them already. Oct 21, 2011 at 3:59