I had the following case:
- I reviewed a question, and decided that it is a duplicate of another question.
- I flagged it as a duplication of that question
- The question was edited and a comment was stated that the provided link doesn't answer the update question.
- I found another question which answer the update question
- I perform
- I tried to flag the question as duplicate of another question
- I figured out that I can't flag it again -
You have retracted your recommended closure flag
- At the end I've added a comment that it might be a duplicate of the 2nd question.
What should be done in similar case, when one mark a question as duplicate and afterwards he/she figure out that the duplicate flag should be pointed to a different question?